Role: Robot Welding Operative
Shift: Mornings & Afters 40 Hour working week
Metalis is working with a large market leading manufacturer of aluminium & steel components based in Sheffield.
Due to expansion and a full project book, they are looking for Robot Welding Operatives to join their team.
- Operating robotic welding machinery according to production specifications (weld size, spacing, etc.)
- Set up & run parts and process work as instructed by the supervisor/ team leader
- Visually inspect welded pieces for conformity, spatter, etc.
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety & Environment and PPE requirements
- Prior work experience working with and operating robotic welding machines
- Understand weld quality and parameters
- Knowledge and experience of Fanuc & robot programming is advantageous
Salary & Hours:
- Mornings 6am - 2pm (Monday to Friday)
- Afters 2pm - 12am (Monday to Thursday)
- 12 Weeks temporary to permanent