Our client is a successful sub-contract manufacturing company with new owners who are looking to expand.
They currently require an enthusiastic estimator to assist clients with quotations for laser, profile and cutting services.
The company are open to engineering related graduates or people with a previous background and experience in engineering sales estimating.
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday:
07.00 - 4.00pm
07.00am - 1pm
- Build quotes and progress orders dependent on customer requirements
- Efficient part nesting on all sheet sizes
- Creating Bills of materials (BOM'S)
- Support and problem-solving customer queries
- Management of job orders and helping process scheduling
- Working alongside the Directors to identify possible production improvements and increasing process efficiencies
- Converting customer requirements to CAD files
- Liaising with sales and workshop floor to ensure smooth production processes
- Building working relationships with customers and following up on quotes when required
- The company are looking to employ a candidate who is confident working with different stakeholders, including customers as well as members of the sales, production and workshop teams.
- The ideal candidate will have good Math's and English skills, be computer literate with experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook etc).
- We are looking for someone who has a good attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CAD programs and technical knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of cutting methods is always a bonus.
- Ultimately, a willingness to learn new skills is required as full training will be given to suitable candidates.