Senior Electrical Engineer required for one of our engineering clients in Huddersfield
About the Role:
You will be on and off site dealing with various Electrical maintenance issues. Typically, you will be working workshop based the vast majority of the time, however occasional site work would be required for installations and commissioning
This company and opportunity would suit those wanting a challenge as the work and duties are different each week.
- Requirement is for a qualified electrical engineer (min.18th edition) to operationally head up electrical/controls team
- Covering wiring, panel building and testing in the factory, and testing on client's sites.
This would be a hands-on role to include:
- Electrical design - based on standard designs, using AutoCAD
- Equipment testing - both in factory and on client sites.
- Factory testing will include electrical, PLC's and controls/software,software writing is generally out-sourced
- Scheduling electrical/controls work and ensuring all electrical and controls materials and components are ordered for projects and stock.
Liaise with his line manager for production dates/priorities and resource management.