Role: Senior Design Engineer
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependant on experience
Award winning manufacturer involved in the design, production and installation of purpose-built machinery. The success candidate will work within a specialist team and support a wide variety of unique and high-quality projects.
- Produce innovative concept design solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Develop suitable manufacturing drawings for fabrication, machining and assembly.
- Produce O&M manuals.
- Full cost designs and produce a bill of materials.
- Manage design team and offer technical support.
- Work alongside the production department to ensure a successful delivery.
- Carry out site surveys & writing technical specifications for customer and supplier requirements.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Knowledge and experience with fabrication and manufacturing drawings.
- Working knowledge and understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, materials handling and automation equipment.
- Must have experience with Solidworks and AutoCAD to be considered.
- Salary ranges from £40,000 to £50,000 dependant on experience.
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Healthcare