Job Role: Service Engineer
Salary: £25 - 30k
Metalis is working in partnership with an expanding engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, they are market leaders within their sector offering an outstanding product.
The role involves the service, maintenance and repair of bespoke mechanical machinery equipment at customer sites and providing excellent levels of customer service to customers.
Role & Responsibilities;
- Attend machine breakdowns at customer sites and repairs to ensure minimum machine down time.
- Carry out scheduled servicing of machines at customer sites.
- Troubleshoot and fault find any defects on machines and carry out repairs as necessary.
- To ensure that work is carried out to the highest standard and on time.
- Ensure that service reports, time sheets etc are completed correctly and submitted on time.
Experience of the Service Engineer;
- Mechanically biased with some electrical knwowldge and ideally apprentice trained.
- Must have safety passport, FLT and IPAF and PASMA
- Knowledge oaf hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Ability to diagnose faults on small to large mechanical machinery and carry out repairs.
- Able to work under pressure and on own initiative without supervision.