Due to a healthy order book our Sheffield based client requires an experienced Sheet Metal Worker to join their team.
This will be working a permanent Day's Regular Shift: (Monday - Thursday 7am to 4.30pm & Friday 8am - 2.30pm)
Applicants must be well versed with sheet metal and equipment and knowledge of working with Aluminum, Steel and Mild Steel.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings or customer specific drawings
- Ability to use hand held measurement equipment including height gauges and Vernier's
- Finishing and deburring using various hand and machine tools.
- Working to tight tolerances and customer deadlines
- Ability to adapt new working methodologies and lean processes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team or own their own
- Works to lean methodologies
The Ideal candidate will have an academic background if possible with NVQ level 3 / City & Guilds in sheet metal , welding or fabrication