Metalis Engineering Recruitment are currently working with a global and successful engineering company who require a Days regular Stores Person to join their manufacturing factory.
The receipt & storage of goods, issuing, kitting and dispatch duties maintaining stock accuracy within the ERP systems. In this role you will be liaising with the manufacturing teams & Quality.
This is a full time and permanent Days regular shift where you will be contracted to working 40 hours per week.
- To ensure that all materials and goods are received, recorded, issued, kitted and dispatched accurately
- Using the ERP computer system
- Ensuring items are properly stored and accounted for, and to do so within the agreed time scale in line with Company Policy.
- To work with the Stores Supervisor carrying out stock taking activities in support of annual audits or other necessary stock checks.
- Work in a clean and safe manner in order to satisfy Health and Safety legislation and to avoid accident or injury to people, machinery or property.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required within the role
Qualifications, skills, attributes, experience required: -
- A sound knowledge of and practical experience in stores procedures.
- Relevant experience in an industrial/ warehousing and stores environment