Working with a manufacturer of instrument solution technologies, The role is to be a member of the Technical Sales team.
To support the Sales Office Manager to ensure the smooth and effective undertaking of sales enquiries, sales quotations, order processing and customer data entry from around the world.
This is an important role within the organisation to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Sales Team. The Technical Sales team member needs to be aware of both current and relevant new product ranges, industry standards & specifications and end user working practices & applications.
- Responding to customer enquiries by generating quotations,
- Processing orders using systems as appropriate,
- Amending information in the system and communicating with Customers and internal stakeholders.
- Checking data to ensure accuracy and consistency via contract review
- Identifying problems and raising these with appropriate colleagues, the Sales Office Manager and other Heads of Department
- Liaising with all necessary internal & external departments and customers to communicate key information
- Using Tricorn to create builds of material for the manufacturing of thermocouples.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Practical experience of working in a Temperature Measurement / Instrumentation industry, or other field of sensing devices (flow, pressure, etc.)
- Commercial awareness and excellent communication skills
- Proven experience which demonstrates pro-activity, attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks well.
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver maximum team benefits and the willingness to continue training and development of self-enhance personal performance.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and switch from one task to another whilst retaining accuracy
- An open attitude, flexibility and willingness to take on additional roles
- Willingness to participate in training and development to self-enhance personal development and performance
- Excellent computer skills e.g., Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CAD Experience
- Educated in Engineering studies
- Knowledge and awareness of Aerospace Composites manufacturing methods including Autoclave temperature measurement is also a desired strength
- Knowledge and awareness of the requirements of ISO 17025: 2017 and/or SAE AMS 2750