TIG Welder Fabricator
Role: TIG Welders & Fabricators
Shift: Days 40 Hour working week
Tenure: Temporary to Permanent (Permanent after 12 weeks)
Based on level of experience and skill set
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established and reputable engineering & manufacturing company in Sheffield.
Due to continued growth & investment they are looking for multiple Welder Fabricators to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading subcontract engineering company that supply into varying industries.
- All aspects of Mig/TIG welding & fabrication
- To interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- General Mechanical Skills
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Ideally apprentice trained or time served welder/ fabricator
- Must be experienced in Mig and/or Tig
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Worked with 1mm up to 20mm thickness
- Must have experience with stainless steel, mild steel & aluminium.
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative.
Salary & Hours:
- £11 - 12ph
- Days either (6am - 4:30 Monday to Thursday) OR (7am-4:30 Monday to Thursday & 7am-11am Friday)
- Overtime Available (x1.25)
- Bonus Scheme