Position: Warehouse Operative
Location: Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent
Pay: £9.42 (+Shift Allowance)
Hiring Method: Temporary on-going contract.
Our client is the leading independent supplier of lubricants. They have developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for 90 years for a number of industries, including: aerospace, power generation, mechanical engineering, construction, transport and many more.
Our client is looking for someone to join their busy production team, in which you will be taught how to use different machinery.
Permanent Nights: Sunday - Wednesday: 10pm-6am, Thursday: 8pm-3am
Week 1 Days: Monday - Thursday: 6am-2pm, Friday 6am-1pm
Week 2 Afternoons: Monday - Thursday: 2pm-10pm, Friday 1pm-8pm
- Accurately picking and assembling loads,
- Supplying stock to production,
- Cycle counts and stock takes,
- Using SAP system,
- Using barcoding system,
- Operating counterbalance forklift trucks,
- Any other duties required by warehouse management personnel.
- Hold an in-date external counterbalance forklift licence.
- Right attitude and experience.
Benefits & Key Information:
- Working with a leading manufacturing company.
- Overtime available at enhanced rates: Time and Half and double Time.
- Shift Allowance