Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist engineering business involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke components for a wide range of industries, both in the UK and Europe.
We are actively looking for a warehouse stock controller to join their team.
To run and manage stock accuracy and goods in and goods out of the warehouse. Carry out monthly inventory counts, stock discrepancy investigation and mitigation, ensure timely delivery of goods within the UK plus collection from warehouse.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Accurate stock holdings
- Implement the company's stock control procedures
- Investigate stock discrepancies, report findings to Logistics and Service Manager and Purchasing Manager
- Complete monthly inventory counts
- Ensure physical accuracy of stock help in the Warehouse is always maintained
- Investigate stock discrepancies and provide clear and concise reasons if stock quantities require adjusting
- Report to Logistics and Service manager on a weekly basis on stock held in quarantine and unavailable for sale
- Monitor quality control checks within stock locations to always ensure stock integrity
- Delivery of orders to UK destinations in a vehicle provided for this purpose
- Contribute and help implement improvements to the accuracy of stock counting, new stock management system to be implemented during 2022
- Manage negative stock reports, working with the relevant departments to make necessary corrections
- Ensure product descriptions and labelling are correct to mitigate against stock inaccuracy
- Ensure all stock movements adhere to correct processed jeep tight control over any stock movement
- Previous experience in a senior stock control role
- Full UK driving license