Welder Fabricator - Immediate Start
Role: Welder Fabricator
Tenure: Temporary to Permanent (Permanent after 12 weeks)
Salary: Up to £13ph
Metalis is working in partnership with an expanding engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, they are market leaders within their sector offering an outstanding product.
Due to an extensive order book and ongoing projects, they are looking for multiple experienced Welder Fabricators to hit the ground running.
Duties of the Welder Fabricator:
- All aspects of welding & fabrication
- To interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- General Mechanical Skills
- Use of press break, guillotine, radial arm drill & general workshop machinery.
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded
Experience of the Welder Fabricator:
- Ideally the candidate will be apprentice trained or time served equivalent.
- Must be experienced in MIG & TIG welding.
- Experienced with sheet metal 1mm as well as thick plate steel up to 30mm.
- Competent with press brake, saws, drills, grinders and other workshop machinery.
- Must have experience with stainless steel.
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative.
Salary & Hours:
- Up to £13ph
- Days - 7.45am to 4.30pm early finish on Friday
- Overtime Available