MIG Welder Fabricator - Immediate Start
Role: MIG Welders & Fabricators
Shift: Days 40 Hour working week
Tenure: Temporary to Permanent (Permanent after 12 weeks)
Salary: £10 - 11ph
Metalis is working with a privately-owned engineering business with strong links throughout their industry, providing a range of comprehensive engineering solutions.
Due to extensive growth, they are looking for experienced MIG Welder Fabricators to hit the ground running.
- All aspects of MIG welding & fabrication
- To interpret engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- General Mechanical Skills
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Ideally apprentice trained or time served welder/ fabricator
- Must be experienced in MIG welding.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Worked with 1mm up to 20mm thickness
- Must have experience with stainless steel, mild steel & aluminium.
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative.
Salary & Hours:
- £10 - 11ph
- Days either (6am - 4:30 Monday to Thursday) OR (7am-4:30 Monday to Thursday & 7am-11am Friday)
- Overtime Available