Role: Sheet Metal Worker/ Welder Fabricator
Location: Sheffield, S6
Shift: Days Regular Position (Monday - Thursday 7am to 4.30pm & Friday 8am - 2.30pm)
Salary: Up to £14ph
Metalis is working with an established Steel Fabrication Company based in Sheffield.
Due to expansion and a full project book, they are looking for a Sheet Metal Worker/ Welder Fabricator to join their team.
- Able to work with sheet metal, Aluminium, Steel and Mild Steel.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings or customer specific drawings
- Ability to use hand held measurement equipment including height gauges and Vernier's
- Using a variety of production equipment would be advantageous such as Press Brakes and Guillotines etc
- Some experience in TIG, MIG and TAC welding would also be useful
- Working to tight tolerances and customer deadlines
- Ability to adapt new working methodologies and learn processes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team or own their own
- Works to lean methodologies
- If possible hold an NVQ level 3 / City & Guilds in sheet metal, welding or fabrication
Salary & Hours:
- Up to £14ph
- Days 40 hour week
- 12 Weeks temporary to permanent