£9.50 - £10.45 p/h subject to the individuals experience
Monday-Thursday: 08.00am - 4.30pm
Friday: 08.00am - 12.00pm
We are currently recruiting for a well-established manufacturing company who produce bespoke products out of wood and high value metals.
The company have been operating for centuries and have global and prestigious clients across the globe. Due to a healthy order book and production increase they are now looking for x2 Woodworking operatives to join their team. You will assist the company by manufacturing cabinets and other high value items.
This is a 12-week temporary-Permanent opportunity leading to long term contracts for those who show the right attitude
- You will be working in a small but busy woodworking workshop
- You will use a variety of machinery and workshop equipment such as saws, router machines, pillar drills and sanding/planers etc
- You will assemble wooden items and follow basic engineering drawings/ measurements
- From time to time you will paint items using spray and coating equipment
- The role will involve manual duties such as lifting boxes and wooden materials
- You will follow instructions from the Workshop Manager and complete any other duties that are assigned
- From time to time there will be opportunities to work in other cells across the factory
If this sounds of interest, please apply today and a consultant will be intouch with suitable applications.