Job Role: CAD/CAM Engineer
Location: Oldham, Manchester
Shift: Days Only
Salary: £32,500 - £36,000 Per Annum
Metalis are currently supporting a leading sheet metal and profile manufacturing company. Due to expansion the company is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join their team in the role of CAD/CAM Engineer on a permanent basis.
- Produce accurate SolidWorks drawings for general sheet metal projects through effective communication and collaboration with customers and staff.
- Create parts for CAM using relevant software, ensuring seamless integration into the manufacturing workflow.
- Work closely with the production team to address any design or manufacturing issues, ensuring smooth project execution
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of technical documentation, adhering to industry standards and company specifications.
- Must have experience in a metal manufacturing background
- Proficient in Solidworks software
- CAM software experience
- Good work ethic & attitude
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
Salary & Shift:
- Day shift only
- 39 hour working week
- Monday to Thursday 07:45 - 18:00 OR Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:00, Friday 08:00 - 13:00
- £32,500 - £36,000 Per Annum
- Overtime available
If you feel as though you have the background, skills and experience for this CAD CAM engineer role then please apply Today with your latest CV. A recruitment consultant will be in touch with all successful applications to discuss the company and role in more detail.