Job Role: CNC Grinder
Shift: DAYS only - 6am - 6pm (Weekends - Fri-Sun)
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £20.78 p/h (£42,000 per annum)
Metalis is working in partnership with a prestigious engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke components both in the UK and Worldwide.
We are actively recruiting for a CNC Grinder to join an expanding team in Nottingham.
Duties of the CNC Grinder:
- Setting and Operating Jones, Shipman Okomoto & Kellenberger Grinding machines with Fanuc controls
- Work from engineering drawings to precision tolerances
- Quality inspection of own work
Experience of the CNC Grinder:
- Ideally apprentice trained with over 5 years' CNC Grinding experience within a precision environment
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Conversant with Fanuc controls
- Permanent after 12 weeks
- Days - 6am - 6pm - Friday - Sunday (Weekends)