CNC Centre Lathe Turner
Metalis are actively supporting a leading Production Engineering based company with a wealth of expertise, machining a wide range of materials, including Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Brass and various grades of Plastics.
Established in 1969, this successful family business is looking to add to their skilled engineering team.
- Operating a CNC Centre Lathe Turner, setting and operating the Lathe to produce small components.
- Training could be given if required - but Proturn experience preferred.
- Using a range of measuring equipment
- Reading technical/engineering drawings, both metric and imperial.
- Manual turning experience would be an advantage.
- Previous experience operating a CNC Centre Lathe.
- Flexibility to support colleagues where necessary.
- Ability to maintain high-quality standards in a fast-paced environment.
- Happy with variation in their work
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and a positive attitude.
If you possess the skills and experience for the CNC Centre Lathe Turner role, please submit your latest CV.
A Recruitment Consultant will be in touch with all successful applications to discuss the company and role in more detail.