Reporting to the Production Manager, the Customer Service Team Leader is hands on and responsible for supervising the Customer Service Team. Responsible for ensuring the receipt, storage and despatch of all finished product to JRI Customers using Microsoft Dynamics AX. The role is also responsible for administering loans, consignment orders and final product release. Orders must be shipped accurately and on time.
- Coordinating, allocating, prioritising all day-to-day activities in the warehouse/ despatch area.
- Ensure excellent communications with internal and external customers.
- Ensuring the accuracy of all shipments.
- Back-order control and monitoring.
- Managing all loan kits including booking in/out, invoicing and ensuring the availability of pre-assembled loan kit stock.
- Accepting all purchase orders and raising invoices in AX, answering external and internal customer concerns.
- Pre-assemble all instrument sets and ensure appropriate quantities are available at all times.
- Recording and processing of all returns.
- Maintain stock accuracy and carry out scheduled cycle-counting and related system inventory activities as directed.
- Maintain and improve quality, adherence to SOP's, H&S etc. Drive KPI's to ensure departmental targets are being achieved (including health and safety, quality, service, and cost).
- Supervising all despatch personnel (including holidays, sickness, training, discipline, appraisals etc.,)
- To guarantee out of hours cover for the department and plan the appropriate rota with other team members.
- Carry out duties as directed by Production Manager.
- Resilient, energetic, goal orientated and self-starting.
- Sets and maintains high performance standards for self and others.
- Excellent communication skills: listens, influences and motivates others to act.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (able to use pivot tables)
- Fully conversant with ERP system, ideally in the use of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Communicate clearly and with confidence at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Mandarin speaker desirable but not essential.