Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£40,000 per year
Days regular shift pattern
Metalis are currently working with a sustainable metal closures company who produce high quality and complex products who are looking for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
General Description of the role:
To ensure that premises and equipment are maintained and improved where required, in line with all appropriate quality and safety standards. To take part in improvement activities to support the business in being more successful.
- To maintain Electrical systems on site
- Installation of new Electrical systems
- Recommend changes and upgrades to current systems / processes.
- To maintain premises
- Set up and maintain planned maintenance schedules.
- To take part in improvement activities
- To behave in a manner that is safe and that promotes good manufacturing practice
- Ability to manufacture/fabricate machine parts.
- To understand all safety rules
- To understand all quality rules
- To implement and understand TPM and improvement processes
- To liaise with visitors as necessary
- Experience in maintaining equipment and premises, Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics and PLC's and trouble shooting.
- Electro / mechanical experience
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Power press and metal forming equipment experience
- To take part in the Health and Safety Committee or other representation roles as and when required
- Previous experience gained within a similar environment
- Welding experience
- Abrasive wheel trained
- Appropriate Engineering qualifications
- Electrical Engineer qualifications7
- 18th Edition Certificate
If this vacancy sounds of interest please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with suitable applications.