Job Role: Facilities Project & Control of Works Co-Ordinator
Location: Southall, Greater London
Shift: Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £30k
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established national engineering firm, who due to continuous growth are looking to hire a Facilities Project & Control of Works Co-Ordinator.
- Have a sound understanding of the works being carried out and able to translate this to both internal and external customers
- Leading the production of operation and maintenance (O&M) Manuals by subcontractors to a suitable standard & timeframe
- Assist site services facilities management team
- Completing Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS) before work is due to start.
- Issue PTW in line with the respective site regime/system.
- Act as CDM coordinator
- Provide telephone and email support to engineers for non-technical/technical enquiries within your capability.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing/building or engineering company
- Experience working with clients and contractors
- Proficient in Microsoft.
- Excellent communication skills
- You should have ISOH managing safely certificate.
- Full understanding of The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.