Field Service Engineer
Metalis Engineering are currently working with a respected supplier of electronic production equipment to the printed circuit board industry. Working with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the sector they have been supporting the UK market for years.
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to install, service, and maintain a variety of PCB production line products across the UK.
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of pcb production equipment
- Preparation & testing of equipment
- Providing telephone support
- Supporting suppliers with technical queries
- Maintaining service documentation
- Providing technical support for the sales team & helping with in-house demonstrations
- Ideal candidate should be prepared to travel regularly as a company car will be provided. Daily working hours will vary when working at customer sites, and you should be prepared to stay overnight when traveling back is not viable.
- Knowledge of circuit board assembly process preferred.
- Diagnosing problems and fault finding
- Ability to work in a team with good communication and organizational skills.
- Degree/BTEC/HNC electronics or equivalent.
- Clean driving license
Salary & Hours
- £32,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- Overnight allowance
- Company car, fuel card
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Work from home where practical