Finishing Operative/ Deburrer
Day shift and weekend night shift
£10.21 Days + Shift allowance for weekend nights (1.5 - 1.75)
Our client is a global aerospace manufacturing company who are renowned for their craftmanship and engineering capabilities. Due to an increase in demand they are looking to add a finishing operative within their deburring cell.
This is a 12 week temp to permanent opportunity, leading to direct employment for those who show commitment and willingness to learn.
Monday to Thursday:
07.00am to 4.00pm and Friday 7.00am - 12.00 noon
WEEKEND NIGHT SHIFT:
Friday to Sunday:
06.00pm - 6.00am
- Using hand grinders, rumble machines and benching parts to deburr components
- Taking off imperfections on the materials
- Responsible for keeping work flow moving across cells and departments
- Visual inspection of own work and ensuring a high quality finish
- Working to daily production targets set by team managers and cell leaders
This is a large engineering company who offer progression opportunities for those who show commitment. There may also be an opportunity to learn tooling, quality and assembly techniques.