Metalis is currently working with a Sheffield based steel company, who due to growth and development are looking to add a Finishing operative to their Alloy steel department.
The role is a temporary on-going contract with the chance of securing permanent employments for those who show willingness and commitment.
- Coil Strapping - using a coil compactor and hand crop shears
- Coil Grinding
- FLT Driving
- Inputting data into the system
- Strapping products
Shifts and Salary:
- £12.26 - £14.17p/h across all shifts (£10.69 plus 32.63% shift allowance)
- Long term temporary contract that has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Training and development invested in you.
- Working 4 on and 4 off but will change to a 20 shift pattern
If this sounds of interest please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with suitable candidates,