Lead Maintenance Engineer
Metalis are actively supporting a market leading supplier of bespoke pre-fabricated steel and mechanical products.
Established in 1969, this successful family business has grown significantly and is looking to add to their skilled maintenance team.
- Managing the maintenance schedule and implementing computerised maintenance scheduling software
- Leading a team of 2 Maintenance specialists to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of mechanical equipment.
- Identify faults, diagnose and repair on stand alone machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Work closely with the production team to minimise downtime and optimise production output.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance work and ensure that all equipment is safe and compliant with relevant legislation and standards.
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Some manual work
- Must be apprentice trained with NVQ Level 3 in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer, although training on specific manufacturing processes will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Electrical knowledge would an distinct advantage
Days shift pattern 7am-4.30-Monday to Thursday & Friday 7.30am-3.30am, able to offer flexibility where necessary.
If you possess the skills and experience for the Maintenance Engineer role, please submit your latest CV.
A Recruitment Consultant will be in touch with all successful applications to discuss the company and role in more detail.