Metalis are looking for an experienced Machine Operative to join a growing team working for a large manufacturing company specialising in the Marine Industry. Your role will involve the Cutting/Turning of parts ready for assembly.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:15. In return you will have a starting salary of £11.50 which will rise to £12 upon successful completion of your training, experienced applicants will be considered up to £13.
- Cutting & Turning Bar stock
- Rolling of sheet metal for assembly team.
- Ensuring all jobs are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Following 5S SoPs .
- Communicating with the production team to ensure a smooth flow of goods.
- Following all Health & Safety procedures working in an organised fashion.
- Updating Team Leaders with any problems throughout the day.
- Working in a clean & tidy environment.
- Supporting the wider business with adhoc duties such as; Stocktake, Housekeeping etc
- Sharing ideas with Team Leaders to increase productivity and safe working practices.
- Strong Team Player.
- Able to follow instructions both written and verbal.
- Good time management skills.
- A can-do attitude to achieve targets.
- Good understanding of H&S practices.
- Previous experience in an assembly role.
- General Machining experience.