Job Role: Estimator
Shift: 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7- 12.30pm on a Friday
Salary: Up to £33k
Metalis is working in partnership with a prestigious manufacturing organisation that design, manufacture, fabricate, assemble and machine components in the automotive, aerospace, defence and oil & gas industries.
We are actively recruiting for an Engineering Estimator to provide quotations/ estimates for products to a diverse customer base, a strong focus on customer service and accuracy is required within this role.
Duties of the Estimator:
- Working from Customer drawings to produce detailed quotations.
- Liaising with customers on all levels to ensure the information received is correct and that the quote they receive is for the right product for their project.
- Producing accurate and detailed manufacturing cost estimates generated from detailed client manufacturing drawings.
- Create full routing information including labour and material costing etc
- Inputting RFQ's and new sales orders onto the CRM and ERP systems
- Support Contract Review by ensuring the correct procedures are followed through the pre-manufacturing activities
Experience of the Estimator:
- Must have previous experience within an Estimator role within a machining and fabrication environment providing high value precision products.
- Experience communication across projects from cradle to grave including assisting with NPI
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative.
- £30 - 33k
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Development and training opportunities