Press Brake Setter Operator
Role: Press Brake Setter Operator
Shift: Morning & Afters 40 Hour working week
Tenure: Temporary to Permanent (Permanent after 12 weeks)
Salary: £11 - 12ph
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established and reputable engineering & manufacturing company in Sheffield.
Due to continued growth & investment they are looking for multiple Press Brake Setter Operators to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading subcontract engineering company that supply into varying industries.
- Setting up the machine by reading engineering drawings, and tooling changes
- Operating press brake machine, ensuring it runs continuously to ensure maximum productivity (Bystronic, Amada, Trumpf etc)
- Loading of materials on and off the press machines, either by crane or manually
- Marking up of pressed parts and packing
- Knowledge on programming AMS (angle measuring systems) is advantageous
Salary & Hours:
- £11 - 12ph
- Mornings 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday, Afters 2pm - 12am Monday to Thursday
- Overtime Available (x1.25)
- Bonus Scheme