Job Title: Stores Operative
Reporting to: Stores Supervisor/Stores Manager
Shift: Monday to Thursday 07:00am-16:00pm and Friday 07:00am-12:00pm
Some of the daily duties include:
- To ensure that all materials, tools, and goods are received, recorded, issued, kitted and dispatched accurately using the ERP computer system, are properly stored and accounted for, and to do so within the agreed time scale in line with Company Policy.
- To work with the Stores Manager/Supervisor in carrying out stock taking activities in support of annual audits or other necessary stock checks.
- Work in a clean and safe manner to satisfy Health and Safety legislation and to avoid accident or injury to people, machinery, or property.
- Wear safety equipment as specified by the Company rules.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required within the jobholder's capability consistent with the Terms and Conditions of employment.