Job Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Shift: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Salary: £23k to £35k+ (dependant on experience)
Are you a highly motivated career driven person?
Are you seeking long term emplyoment with an employer that invests in their people?
If you have expereince in engineering, manufacturing or relevant degree please get in touch!
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established manufacturing company in Sheffield who due to continuous growth are looking to hire a Technical Sales Engineer. Our client is looking for a highly motivated, driven individual looking for career growth.
- Grow sales through direct interaction with existing customers and equally seeking out new business opportunities.
- Answer incoming sales calls.
- Monitor and respond to customer email enquiries.
- Support and problem solve customer queries/challenges at every opportunity.
- Build quotes and progress orders dependent on customer requirements.
- Maintain a high level of service and reliability throughout all customer contact.
- Maintain and grow current customer relationships
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities and convert into orders.
- Good Maths and English skills.
- Computer literate with experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook etc).
- CAD experience.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Interpersonal and organisational skills
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.