Our Assembly Operative role involves:
- Working in a fast-paced environment.
- Assembling products.
- Using power tools.
- Following a 5S process within the manufacturing area.
- Hitting daily targets to meet customer demands.
- Quality checking products.
You may be the right person if you:
- Possess a willingness to learn and be able to work in a fast-paced assembly environment.
- Are happy and capable of working to targets.
- Have previously used power tools to assemble products.
- Can solder and crimp
- Are familiar with programming and assembling electronic boards
- Can follow standard operating procedures, work as a team and on your own accord.
- Have a high regard for attention to detail.
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
The reward and benefits for the role includes:
- Starting Pay rate of £9.16p/h leading to permanent and £9.66p/h upon successful probation period and performance against our competency framework (skills, knowledge & behaviours).
- Regular Days
- Overtime available with enhanced £
- Profit related pay scheme
- Pension scheme
- 27 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Health and Wellbeing support including a Health Cash Plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Modern Manufacturing Facility
- Free onsite parking