Job Role: CNC Miller
Shift: Perm Nights
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: £13 - 15ph
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established and reputable engineering & manufacturing company in Sheffield.
Due to continued growth & investment they are looking for a CNC Miller to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading subcontract engineering company that supply into varying industries.
Duties of the CNC Miller:
- Setting up tooling and fixtures from engineering drawings.
- Operating Haas machinery with Fanuc controls.
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision.
- Working on all milling operations associated with the manufacture of high integrity components.
Experience of the CNC Miller:
- Ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Setter/ Operator or time served.
- Must have experience with milling machinery & Fanuc controls
- Experience with Haas machinery using Fanuc
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- £13 - 15ph
- 40 hour working week (10pm - 6am Sunday to Thursday)
- Permanent after 12 weeks
- Training & development opportunities
- Bonus Scheme
- Overtime (x1.25)