Job Role: CNC Turner Setter/Operator
Shift: Regular Days, Monday to Friday. 7am until 3pm.
Salary: £14.50 - £16ph DOE
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist Engineering Manufacturer in Sheffield, who due to continuous growth are looking to hire skilled CNC TURNERS on a permanent basis. The role will involve Setting and Operating CNC Lathes and occasionally a CNC Mill. Experience is a MUST.
- Setting and Operating CNC Lathes and a Bed Mill
- Working with Fanuc controls.
- Work to Engineer Specs/drawings and tight tolerances
- Manual Machining
Salary & Shift:
- Monday to Friday, 7am until 3pm
- £14.50ph - £16ph
- Regular availability of overtime
- 33 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- On-Site Parking
- Weekly Pay
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.