Fettling, heavy Engineering Industry
One of our major clients in Sheffield who are a large manufacturer of large machined components, castings and fabricated products require a fettler to join their team to assist the fabrication department going forward
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking individual who can assist in the preparation for the assembly of our products.
- You will be part of a highly motivated team working in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Your role will be to surface prepare the materials which involves grinding,cleaning, rubbing down,taking away sharp edges, masking,digging and excavating etc. so experience withing a large industrial environment is required
- Grinding and Sanding experience is essential
- Ideally looking for someone with basic Tig welding skills who can repair cast products of cracks,grooves and holes
Days regular Monday to Friday with plenty of overtime opportunities
The rate of pay is £13 with an increased rate for overtime.
Please apply online to be considered