Metalis are working with a leading manufacturer of Stainless Steel and Nickel Alloy based in S25, Sheffield. Due to continued success, they are looking to add team members into their welcoming work environment.
The companies office base are currently looking for someone to join their team, to cover
This role will be general office duties, including filing, stapling and using the office system 'Solid Works'. You will be given full training.
The role is to cover Maternity for 12 months - however, there is potential to go permanent if it came to it.
08:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday
08.00am - 1.00pm Friday's
Overtime is occasionally available
- To use computers and working with them on a daily basis
- Putting engineering packs together (papers including drawings and wordings, and stapling matched sheets together)
- Sales orders
- Standard processes
- Matching basic engineering drawings to written paperwork, and stapling them together (engineering packs)
- Must be confident to work with computers
- Competent office background
- Possess good communication and organizational skills
- Be able to work within a team or on your own
- Possess a positive attitude and aptitude to learn