Metalis are currently in partnership with a well established manufacturing company based in Sheffield S9.
Due to continuous growth, they are looking to hire multiple Mechanical Fitters on a long term temporary on going basis.
The successful applicant will have pipe bending, fitting and mechanical assembly experience and have worked in a manufacturing environment.
- To manufacture equipment and assemblies to drawings and information provided at the require throughput rate
- To recommend any documentation updates/improvements required
- To highlight any concerns relating to build quality or safety as they arise and be part of an investigating team when required
- Inspection of parts, assemblies and builds as required
- To undergo any training required to do you duties
- Training of others in line with your competency
- On occasion you may be required to work on other sites UK and abroad
- To maintain traceability throughout build
- To ensure tooling used, where require, is calibrated and in date
Shifts & Salary
- Shifts will be Days and Afternoons
- Salary is £25k per annum - £12.82ph
Knowledge and Experience
- Gas systems
- Pipe bending
- Fusion welding
- Manufacturing environment
- Mechanical assembly
Skills and Abilities
- Presentation skills
- Good Communication
- Time Management
- Work calmly in a logical and methodical manner
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own workload
- H&S Conscious
- Team player and collaborative
If this role could be in interest to you, please call the office on 0114 349 2305 or apply today.