Job Title: Senior EC&I Engineer
Location: North Yorkshire
Shifts: Days regular
Salary: £55,000 and above per annum dependant on experience
Metalis is working with a company based just outside of York who are looking for a senior EC&I Engineer to join their expanding team. They design and commission control systems for process and special purpose machinery for a range of industries.
- Deliver projects across a wide range of sectors, working to deadlines and reporting back to directors.
- You will need a good understanding of electrical schematics, PLC software and hardware, SCADA systems, telemetry systems, control panels and instrumentation.
- Using your knowledge of and appreciation of process control, you will ensure that projects are delivered effectively.
- Assist the team in any technical queries, including commercial or contractual queries.
- Follow health & safety guidelines and policies.
- Apprentice trained in a relevant electrical engineering discipline.
- Experience within a control & instrumentation role.
- Good knowledge of PLC and SCADA systems.
- Salary of £55,000+ dependant on experience.
- Based at their office in North Yorkshire, but expected candidate will be expected to work both from home, in the office and on our projects throughout the UK.
- Company vehicle with personal use if required.
- All tools and equipment provided.
If this is something that would be suitable, please call Maisie on 0114 349 2305.