Job Role: Powder Coater
Location: Sutton in Ashfield
12 Week Temporary - Permanent role
Metalis is working in partnership with a prestigious manufacturer in Sutton-in-Ashfield who due to continuous growth are looking to hire a Powder Coater to join their growing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation prior to powder coating
- Preparation prior to painting
- Working to various tolerances
- Ensuring smooth running of operations and increasing productivity
- Assisting the works operative and lead operative.
Shifts & Salary:
There will be a training period where candidates will work the dayshift until product knowledge and procedural knowledge has been gained. How long this training period will be is dependent on the person and their experience.
Training on Dayshift Rates are:
- 39.5-hour week, Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30, Friday 08:00 - 16:00
- £14.77ph - Overtime is available
Once fully trained and on the Second Shift Hours & Rate are as follows:
- 38 Hour Week, Monday to Thursday 16:00 - 02:00
- £19.64ph - Overtime is available
If this role could be in interest, apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss
KEY WORDS: Powder coating , coater , powder coat