Our client is a full turn-key engineering company offering various services including laser profiling, fabrication, welding, sheet metal and assembly. Due to an ever growing order book the company are looking to hire a Press Brake Operator on a temp to permanent basis.
- Operating Amada Press Brake Machines
- The use of Guillotine's, Manual Punches, Fly Press's
- Rolling and Forming materials
- Working with mild steel, stainless and aluminium
- Ensuring the product has a clean finish and high quality is maintained
- Experience using Siemen's and Fanuc (Desirable)
- Working to very tight tolerances is essential in this role
- Fork truck experience would also be desirable
- 1 Week Days & 1 Week Nights - £14.00 per hour, paid across both shift patterns
- Days only: £12.00 per hour
- DAYS - (Monday - Thursday 7am to 4.30pm & Friday 8am - 2.30pm)
- NIGHTS - (8pm to 6pm and an early Friday finish)
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.