Shifts: Monday - Friday
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Metalis are working with a Specialist Engineering business who have a global presence and work with many blue chip companies across the UK.
We are looking to speak with Project Managers from an engineering background with extensive customer relation experience, tangible evidence of on time delivery & able to think calmly.
- Managing multiple projects within different industries from Cradle to Grave.
- Define the scope of works and engage the relevant stakeholders.
- Act as a key communicator between the wider business and the client.
- Budget Management - aiming to complete projects within agreed budget & negotiating when not possible.
- Delivering projects on time and keeping the client up to date with bottlenecks.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed and actioned throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure follow ups are completed in a timely manner to build long lasting relationships.
Shifts & Salary:
- £40,000 - £50,000 Dependant on Experience
- Permanent Opportunity
- Mon - Fri // Hybrid Work available.
- Based within a commutable distance to Nottingham
- There will be NO relocation for this job role
- Use of PM Tools - Gant Charts, Prince2, Waterfall etc.
- Previous Engineering or Manufacturing project experience.
- Full clean driving license
- Detail Orientated, focused on the role.
If you feel this is a role you'd like to hear more information on please apply directly and if shortlisted I will contact you, alternatively please call or email me with your availability.
I am always looking to speak with Project Managers, Delivery Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Engineers,