Job Role: QA Administrator
Shift: Days Only
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 Per Annum (DOE)
Metalis is working in partnership with an prestigious Steel Supplier in Bredbury who are looking to hire a QA Administrator on a 12 week on a permanent contract.
- Ensure standards of quality and workmanship to BS EN ISO 9001 are always met
- Manage incoming supplier documentation through internal control systems
- Review incoming supplier certification against internal/customer specifications
- Liaise with suppliers to provide pre-manufacture documentation to the customer
- Track responses to documentation issues and liaise with the supplier/customer
- Review internal certification
- Record and create Quality Notifications for internal issues and for concessions to be sent to the customer
- Control document rejection internally and with suppliers
- Prepare and submit quality documentation packages to the customer
- Authorize internal documents: POs, serialization details, etc
- Effectively use the ERP system within your role
- Reporting to the Technical Manager you will be accountable for the accurate and timely review or submission of documentation relating to product conformity
- Your performance will be measured on current key performance indicators and annual performance reviews.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Methodical working
- Work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving
- Competent in the use of typical software packages such as Word and Excel
- Quality/Certification administration experience
- Auditing experience preferable.
Salary & Shift:
- 39 Hour working week
- £27,000 to £29,000 (DOE)
- Day Shifts Pattern
- Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm & Friday 8am to 3.30pm
If you possess the skills and experience for this role, please submit your latest CV. A Recruitment Consultant will be in touch with all successful applications to discuss the company and role in more detail.