Job Role: Commercial Finance Business Partner
Shift: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (some flexibility)
Salary: Circa £50000 Dependant on Experience
Metalis is working in partnership with a well-established engineering company in Sheffield who due to continuous growth are looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their team.
Are you a fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA accredited accountant?
Do you have experience working in an engineering or manufacturing company?
- Track departmental spend and variance analysis against budgets and cost reduction targets.
- Cost simulation to benchmark, scenario plan, and model changes.
- Supporting working capital monitoring, reporting, and scenario planning processes.
- Establish costing methods and validate the cost of manufacturing processes
- Working with operations on inventory and WIP auditing.
- Work in partnership with department heads to reduce cost variance and collaborate on cost-driven continuous improvement projects.
- Production of monthly profitability forecast and annual budget.
- Prepare capex investment appraisals.
- Post-capex investment implementation review.
- A core member of the ERP upgrade implementation team. Which will include the design and development of financial reporting for the business.
- Fully qualified accountant with CIMA/ACCA/ACA accreditation or an equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize continuous improvement methods to drive change and enhance the financial position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate and simplify complex financial issues for non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong goal-oriented individual with developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment with proficiency in ERP systems and real-time data management.
- Proven track record of successfully leading projects across multiple departments.
- Proficient in delivering compelling presentations and possessing effective networking skills.
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.