Our client is a world leader in their sector and involved in near all industries on the planet due to the unique product solution. Constantly innovating and working with some of the worlds largest brands this company is seeking an experienced Finance Manager to work alongside the Managing Director.
This is an office-based role and paying up to £75,000 for the right candidate and experience. You will ideally have experience working in the Oil & Gas industry and worked across a variety of cultures or time zones.
Daily Duties will include but not be limited to
- Reporting of Financials both Legal & Operational.
- Financial analysis & planning including future forecasting.
- Credit Control including accounts payable & receivable, budgeting, etc.
- Contributing to future planning and creating positive change whilst decision making with senior management.
- Improving and harmonising systems and processes across the broader business.
- Be in charge and manage accounting policies, systems, and procedures.
- Reviewing of End of Year financial reporting, checking for faults in the balance sheets, P&L & cash flow.
- Lead the day-to-day finance systems for short- and long-term business needs.
You will be:
- CA/CPA with 10years of relevant profession or equivalent experience.
- Must have worked across an international environment and time zones.
- Diligent, hardworking and incredibly well organised.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Experienced user of MS Office, Dynamics AX and SAP.
This is a very exciting time to join a company which invests heavily in its people and systems. If you're looking for your next career move or would like to hear more about the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.