Metalis are currently in partnership with a Prestigious Manufacturing Business who are looking for an Mechanical Fitter/Assembler to join their team!
Due to growth and expansion are looking for an Mechanical Fitters to join their busy team on a 12-week temporary to permanent basis.
- Mechanical fitting including motors, ducting, conveyors, bearings and insulation. (Machinery not Vehicles)
- Assembly of machinery to meet company's quality standards.
- Being involved in continuous improvement
- Use of hand/power tools - Inspection of tools before use
- Working from engineering drawings/diagrams
- Maintain and promote good Health & Safety standards in your area and across the company.
- Experienced Mechanical Fitter - (Machinery not Vehicles)
- Have a clean and tidy culture with a view to improve to a 5S culture
- Undertake reasonable flexible working hours to meet deadlines in line with the working time regulations.
- Hard working
Shifts & Salary:
- Days only
- Monday - Thursday ( 7:30am - 4:30pm )
- Friday ( 7:30am - 1:30pm)
KEY WORDS: Mechanical fitter / Fitter / Machine fitter
If this role could be in interest, please apply now and one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role in further detail.