Our client is a global aerospace manufacturing company who are renowned for their craftmanship and engineering capabilities. Due to an increase in demand they are looking for a Anodise Operative to join their impressive shop floor and expanding team.
Shifts & Salary:
- Days and afters
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Jigging Parts on Racks & Fixtures/Baskets
- Working on a automatic processing line
- Inspection of Parts
- Degreasing Parts
- CCC Chemical Conversion Coating
- Masking Bonding
- Working with Chemicals
- Plant Maintenance & checking pumps, pipes and filters.
Experience of the Anodising Operative:
- Experience working with chemicals and inspection
- Previously worked in a plant maintenance role
- Experience on a automatic processing line for anodising parts