Job Role: Business Administrator
Shift: Mon - Fri, 07.00 - 15.30
Salary: Circa £25000 DOE
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist chemical manufacturing company in Barnsley who due to continuous growth are looking to hire a skilled Business administrator.
- Purchase Order Processing (Raw Materials, Consumables and Services).
- Asset Management.
- General site administration
- Supporting production administration
- Receiving Orders and chasing Supplier delivery dates and documents
- Reporting accidents, incidents and near misses
- Support the ISO Management systems.
- First response to customer orders and support for processing customer documents
- Deal with incoming calls and issues as appropriate.
- Minimum Maths and English GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Expereince in a similar role
- Excellent Numeracy and computer literacy, data manipulation (Microsoft Office products)
- Communication skills - dealing with all levels of management and external suppliers.
- Strong customer service skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamic working environment requiring multitasking skills and good organisation.
- Professional telephone manner
If you feel that you have the right background for the opportunity, then please apply with your CV. Any successful applicants will be contacted by a member of our recruitment team to run over the company and vacancy in greater detail.