Metalis is working in partnership with a precision engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke components both in the UK and Worldwide.
We are actively recruiting for a CNC Miller to join an expanding and friendly team in Annesley, NG15.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working within a pristine machine shop, the CNC Miller will:
- Set and operate 4 & 5 axis milling machines
- Work on all milling operations associated with the manufacture of high integrity components
- Be responsible for all aspects of machining to meet the business needs.
You will ideally be an apprentice-trained CNC Setter/ Operator with:
- Experience with Mazak, Haas, Doosan
- Proficient with Fanuc and or Heidenhain controls
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Overtime available at an enhanced rate
- Choice of two shift patterns: Mornings / Afternoons / Nights or 4 on 4 off