Job Role: CNC Turner
Salary: £19.50 Per Hour
4 Day Working Week - OFF Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Metalis are currently in partnership with an industry leading turnkey manufacturing business. Looking to recruit a number of CNC Turner to join their team working regular NIGHTS.
As a CNC Turner, you will set and operate a range of HAAS CNC machinery. You will set up and operate / programme Haas lathes to produce specific component parts to
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working on HAAS SL30 and ST10 lathes.
- Produce component parts in tolerance of drawing specification.
- Keep a clean and manageable working area.
- Undertake additional responsibilities and tasks as required.
- Proven 5 years CNC Turning experience.
- Apprentice trained
- Competent and confident in setting, programming and operating HAAS lathes
- The ability to use relevant inspection measuring equipment
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Produce component parts in tolerance of drawing specification
- General awareness of health and safety issues
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
Salary and Shifts:
- £19.50ph (enhanced rate)
- Night shift - 6pm - 6am
- Monday - Thursday
If this vacancy sounds of interest please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with suitable applications.