We are currently working with a reputable and well known client based in Sheffield, who specialise in the manufacture of top quality metal components for a variety of industrial sectors. They are the most versatile contact assembly manufacturer in Europe, globally serving over 200 customers spread over 30 different countries!
This family run business are known for investing in their staff, to encourage knowledge, learning and self-development. This is a role with huge potential for progression.
They are looking for an experienced Customer Account Manager to join their busy team!
Monday to Thursday: 07:00am until 16:00pm
Friday: 07:00am until 12:00pm
Between £25,000 and £33,000 per annum
They are looking for a Customer Account Manager to join their team in Sheffield. You will be proactive, resilient and have excellent communication skills with a customer focused mindset.
The role will include a full training package with pathways for progression and salary increases in line with skills increases. Youwill recognise that the success of our business is based on that of their customers and should demonstrate a clear understanding of their customer's needs. You should have a proven track record of customer service and working to key account management principles together with good organisational and communication skills. You will be based in Sheffield and this position will suit a self-motivated individual who is looking to progress their career in a challenging and stimulating work environment
More and Your Role
- You will be responsible for delivering customer satisfaction to your allocated customer base
- Communicate with customers daily, both verbally and in writing
- Be a key stakeholder for your customers within the business
- Negotiate and place new customer orders
- Monitor customer order coverage through good communication, whilst also analysing trends and historical usage patterns
- Maintain & improve individual KPI's
- Manage Sales Order Processes; including entering orders onto the system, e-Mailing order acknowledgements; requesting customer information and tracking processes from order to delivery to ensure that all is happening within estimated timeframes
- Assisting with the preparation of quotes for prospective Customers
- Assisting with monthly reports and forecasting
- You will have previous experience of working within a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment and have well rounded knowledge of customer service and administration.
- Above all you will have a genuine passion for exceptional customer service.
- You will have a proven track record of being resilient in the face of customer escalations.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to analyse data and proactively utilise the results.
- Highly self-motivated and exceptional organisational skills.
Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, full training given, pathways for progression