Job Role: Customer Service Coordinator
Shift: 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7am - 12.30pm on a Friday
Salary: Up to £28k
Metalis is working in partnership with a prestigious manufacturing organisation that design, manufacture, fabricate, assemble and machine components in the automotive, aerospace, defence and oil & gas industries.
We are actively recruiting for an Customer Service Coordinator to ensure all customer requirements and expectations are met and exceeded.
Duties of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- To liaise between Account Managers, production and customers confirming delivery and quality satisfaction
- Communication via; predominately phone and e-mail, satisfaction and offer of further services / opportunities
- Planning workload and Project Management is required with the NPI team
- Progressing Customer Orders
- Keeping the internal system updated with any order modifications
Experience of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- Must have experience within a manufacturing/ engineering environment
- Ideally degree qualified with an engineering discipline or HNC in Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to work effectively and use own initiative.
- Knowledge and experience with export activities would be advantageous
- £25 - 28k
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Development and training opportunities